Dawn Bjork Buzbee
The Software Pro®
Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
Certified Microsoft Office 2010 Master Instructor
Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MCAS) Instructor
Certified Microsoft Office Specialist Master Instructor
Certified Microsoft Office Expert
Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE)
Microsoft Office 2010 Training
Moving to Microsoft Office 2010?
- Does it ever seem that Office 2010 is working against you by making it difficult to find commands that you need?
- What are the key changes in Microsoft Office 2010? Are you wasting time hunting down features that seem to have just disappeared?
- Is managing the new file formats in Microsoft Office 2010 programs eating up your valuable time?
- Would you like clear shortcuts and steps for tackling the switch to Office 2010 so that it is easier to move forward and be more effective?
How Much Simpler Would Your Life Be if You Could Breeze By the Obstacles in Office 2010?
You deserve to know easy tips for working with new features in Microsoft Office 2010 today! Join Dawn Bjork Buzbee, a popular software speaker, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), and certified Microsoft Office 2010 Specialist (MOS 2010) Master Instructor, to discover what you need to know to easily make the switch to Office 2010 and to smoothly move between different versions of Microsoft Office. Find out how to easily work with the new and improved features in Office 2010.
How do you like to learn? Choose from:
- Discover the 5 key changes to the Microsoft Office interface
- Understand your best choices for clearly managing the confusing puzzle of different file formats
- Add important shortcuts and tips to your desktop tools
- Simplify your use of Outlook 2010
- Explore the many ways Excel 2010 has expanded and improved
- Look at the top new features in Word 2010
- Dig into enhanced options for creating better presentations with PowerPoint 2010
- Grab a peek at the new look of Access 2010
- ...and much more!
Get up to speed quickly when you are switching from Microsoft Office 2003, Office XP/2002, or Office 2007.
>>Go to main site for The Software Pro®
Turn to your Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), certified Microsoft Office 2010 Master Instructor, technology coach, and seminar leader. With an uncommon mix of technical and communication expertise The Software Pro® can help you make the move to Microsoft Office 2010 with custom-tailored choices:
- Onsite Office 2010 orientation seminars with training on new features, hands-on demonstrations of the Office 2010 interface, shortcuts and tips for greater productivity, and custom training to help with the upgrade to this latest version of Microsoft Office. Personalized seminar training available at your offices in Colorado, across the United States, and internationally. Located in Denver, Colorado; available to travel to your U.S. or Canadian offices for onsite training. >>See program description
"Thank you so much! I was really worried about getting Office 2010 but now I feel so comfortable after your fun and helpful training. I'm even excited to try the new features!"
Debbie, Seminar Participant
Western Area Power Administration
U.S. Department of Energy
- Microsoft Office 2010 hands-on training classes custom designed for targeted programs, user experience, and work related projects. Focus on any combination of Word 2010, Excel 2010, PowerPoint 2010, Outlook 2010, Access 2010.
- Register to attend an Office 2010 webinar today or create customized webinars (online classes) for your workplace on all Microsoft Office 2010 programs to support multiple or remote offices. Popular topics include changes in Office 2010 as well as the top new features in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. >>Find out more about What's New in Microsoft Office 2010? webinars
- Watch & Learn! Grab your own copies of clear, easy-to-follow videos on the new and improved features of Microsoft Office 2010
- Coaching and one-on-one training (on-site or remote) on Microsoft Office 2010 to give your employees a more personalized, practical, and in-depth way to build their expertise and move forward in their careers.
- Speaker for association, government, and corporate meetings and conferences; concurrent session speaker armed with Office 2010 tips, tactics, and shortcuts. Friendly and entertaining delivery of understandable information that is useful immediately. >> Contact The Software Pro® to bring a certified expert to your next meeting.
- The choice for you if you're not crazy about "canned" or inflexible courses offered by many training centers such as New Horizons or Fred Pryor.
- Save time and accomplish more! Help make your Office 2010 transition be easy and smooth!
Start Being More Productive Today!
- You deserve to know easy tips for working with new features in Microsoft Office 2010 today! Pick up your personal copy of What's New in Microsoft Office 2010? now to learn smart and easy ways to move to Office 2010.
>>The Software Pro® website loaded with Office 2010 tips and tricks
Pick up your personal copy of the What's New in Microsoft Office 2010? learning guide now to learn smart and easy ways to move to Office 2010:
Achieve real and immediate results in Microsoft Office 2010 with real‑world, jargon-free advice, answers, and skills from a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), Certified Microsoft Office 2010 Master Instructor, Certified Microsoft Application Specialist (MCAS) Instructor, and Microsoft Office 2010 Specialist (MOS 2010) Master Instructor.
"Dawn's presentation style is fun, interactive, and incorporates a variety of creative training techniques. I highly recommend Dawn not only as an excellent presenter but as a Microsoft expert!"
Don Marquez, Denver Water
Director of Training & Development
The Software Pro® helps your organization discover what is needed and how to apply it without talking down to people or being too basic. With an extensive use of practical examples, her custom-tailored presentation of topics plus a high level certification as an instructor for Microsoft Office 2010, Dawn is your partner in meeting your software needs, supporting your business systems and goals, and creating a happier and more productive workplace.
Contact The Software Pro® for your tailor-made training program and be more productive with Office 2010:
Dawn Bjork Buzbee
The Software Pro®
11675 Bent Oaks Street, Suite 200
Parker, Colorado 80138 USA
Microsoft Office 2010 onsite (on-site) training seminars, hands-on classes, conference speaker, webinars, software coaching, videos, books, tips, and other ways to effectively learn about the new features and changes in Office 2010 and in Word 2010, Excel 2010, PowerPoint 2010, Outlook 2010, Publisher 2010, and Access 2010.
>>Office2010Training.com Site Map
Tips, Tricks, Secrets you need to know now!
|Microsoft Office 2010 Training from a Microsoft Certified Trainer:|
Microsoft Office 2010
|Doing it right from start and her ability to put people at ease and explain complex details in simple terms are just some of the many compliments I heard about Dawn's work.|